Mold Inspection South Lake Tahoe and Mold Testing South Lake Tahoe
Professional mold testing and inspection services should only be conducted by an industry-certified and experienced company with the background and merits that promote consistent quality. Indoor-Restore Environmental Services employ well-trained, experienced and industry certified inspectors who properly provide mold sampling, leak detection, moisture testing, property mold inspection and related services at your location.
When indoor environmental conditions are ideal (temperature, humidity and other factors are within range) mold can begin forming in various places around a property. Quite often the location of mold is not visible to those occupying a property, existing in hidden areas within a wall, behind cabinetry or in an attic or crawlspace.
While different factors contribute to an ideal environment for mold growth, moisture is the primary cause of mold growth. Often the source of a moisture problem within a property is unknown. Common sources of water intrusion within building material: plumbing leak, faucet leak, leak under the sink, roof leak, ceiling leak, window leak, retaining wall failure, or weather proofing/weather stripping leak. Our methods will help locate the source of the moisture intrusion so a resolution can be sought out.
Our professional mold inspection and testing services in South Lake Tahoe include:
- Mold Testing of the Surfaces and Air (Air Quality Testing)
- Indoor Allergen Testing and Assessment
- Leak Detection and Moisture Testing
- Infrared Inspection & Survey / Infrared Thermal Imaging Assessment
- Mold Assessment and Mold Mitigation of the Property
- Water Damage Assessment and Mitigation
- Laboratory Analysis of Mold Samples Taken
- Complete Review of Findings and Laboratory Report
- Recommendations for Repair and Remediation, If Needed
With nearly 20 years of industry experience, including being an established mold training organization, Indoor-Restore Environmental Services is the leader in air quality issue detection and mold problem reporting.
A mold inspection with mold testing by a certified mold inspector provides a proper assessment of a property experiencing suspect mold growth and mold infestation. Whether it's home mold, mold and mildew in your office, or toxic mold in your industrial facility, we can determine the extent of the problem so you can make an informed decision on resolution.
Indoor-Restore provides its certified mold inspection and mold testing services throughout the South Lake Tahoe area. We also have locations to serve you locally in the following areas surrounding South Lake Tahoe:
- Reno Mold Inspection and Testing
- Carson City Mold Inspection and Testing
- Sacramento Mold Inspection and Testing
- Truckee Mold Inspection and Testing
- Lake Valley Mold Inspection and Testing
- Camp Richardson Mold Inspection and Testing
- Meyers Mold Inspection and Testing
- Strawberry Mold Inspection and Testing
- Kyburz Mold Inspection and Testing
- Echo Lake Mold Inspection and Testing
- Fallen Leaf Mold Inspection and Testing
- Cascade Lake Mold Inspection and Testing
- Grass Valley Mold Inspection and Testing
- El Dorado Hills Mold Inspection and Testing
- Placerville Mold Inspection and Testing
- Auburn Mold Inspection and Testing
- Rocklin Mold Inspection and Testing
In the South Lake Tahoe, CA area, Indoor-Restore provides its mold inspection and testing services to the following zip codes: 95721, 96150, 96151, 96152, 96154, 96155, 96156, 96157, 96158, 95375, 95720, Camp Richardson, Meyers, Echo Lake, Lake Valley, Bijou, Fallen Leaf, Strawberry, Kyburz, Alpine Village, El Dorado County, 530 Area Code
If you are interested in other Indoor-Restore services in South Lake Tahoe, California, click on the applicable service: South Lake Tahoe Mold Removal, South Lake Tahoe Water Damage Repair, South Lake Tahoe Property Restoration, South Lake Tahoe Asbestos Testing.
If you are a California tenant or renter and would like more information about your rights as a tenant in California with testing and inspecting for mold and water damage at your property, visit our page on California Renter's Rights with Mold.
We are always available to answer your questions and guide you towards an improved outcome. If you would like to submit a simple online contact form and have us give you a call or e-mail back, click here to visit the Indoor-Restore Online Contact Form. To submit a detailed service information request form, which includes property information so we can better respond, click here to visit our Online Service Information Request Form.
If you live in the South Lake Tahoe area and would like to speak with us regarding your situation, please call us at toll-free 1-866-356-8433. You may also e-mail us at any time at email@example.com.